SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING
Small, local businesses have faced a tough time of late. Bushfires, a global pandemic and a financial downturn made a bumpy road. There are still opportunities to attract and keep customers with the right words in your marketing.
More customers than ever are looking for businesses like yours.
- one-of-a-kind wares
- value-driven services
- handmade, artisan products
- meaningful, personalised gifts
- locally grown or sourced ingredients
- unique, perfectly thought-out events (think weddings, anniversaries, birthdays).
YOU NEED HARD WORKING WORDS
Whatever words you’re looking for, I can help. From your website to emails, articles to reports, sales pages and pitches.
They need to find you. Get out there and show yourself.
You’re working hard. You’re at the forefront of revival and responding to the challenges.
Your business is adding value to people’s lives and boosting the heart of local communities. You need your written words to work just as hard.
And your marketing collateral to work even harder.
Many bricks-and-mortar brands are turning up their online game to keep their business alive.
You need people to:
- know about you and your story
- love what you do and become your loyal fans
- talk about you and spread the word, increasing your brand awareness
- share your content to get a bigger audience, more customers and new opportunities
I acknowledge the Ngadjuri, Peramangk and Kaurna people as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which I live and work. I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. I pay my respects to Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
I work with people from all backgrounds, beliefs and experiences. I believe everyone should have the freedom to be themselves and be valued for their differences. It’s what makes our world go around.